Energy Alternatives

This Solar Tankless Water Heater  is more effective than other energy sources.

Image courtesy from Pixabay

This Solar Tankless Water Heater is more effective than other energy sources.

Alternative energy encompasses energy sources that do not consume fossil fuel. They are widely available and economically friendly, but not all of them. There are options to consider for effective energy alternatives such as the solar tankless water heater. According to the Wall Street Journal, both Germany and Spain have announced that they are going to substantially support wind and solar energy innovations.

“I think we should be doing all that we possibly can to fix our energy consumption. We should be using solar panels, or driving electric cars. Whatever we need to do, we need to do it,” freshmen Lucas Sweeney said.

The use of renewable fuels dates to Neolithic times, when cave dwellers made fire from wood for cooking and heating. For thousands of years thereafter, renewable energy was all humans used. The small amounts of energy accessible to humans through traditional dispersed renewable energy sources meant that for millennia, human lives remained unchanged, according to CNN.com.

“Geothermal energy can be found anywhere on the earth. Most countries tap this energy to generate electricity, using thermal mass flowmeters, and power millions of homes. The areas which have high underground temperatures are the ones which are the ones which are prone to earthquakes and volcanoes. The United States produces more Geothermal electricity than any other country in the world,” according to ConserveEnergy.com.

Geothermal energy means energy drawn or harnessed from beneath the earth. It is completely clean and renewable. Geothermal energy has been in used since last several years.Geothermal energy creates no pollution which reduces our reliance on fossil fuels.

There are energy alternatives in the world, people just need to know where to look and how to use them effectively and correctly.