Shameless Return

Shameless+Return

Audrey Whalen, Reporter

Shameless has become has very popular show on Showtime. The show runs on Sunday’s and is featured on Netflix and Hulu. The newest season aired November 2017.

“I love Shameless, it is such a good show and I can not wait or it t come on Netflix” sophomore Shannon Byer said.

Shameless is a series about a family who lives in Southside Chicago in poverty. The show shows what it is like to always struggle for money and stay out of trouble. Stars of Shameless are Emmy Rossum as Fiona, the eldest child of Frank and Monica. Frank is portrayed by William H. Macey and is alcoholic. Frank and Monica have six kids together, Monica is not around, as she left the kids when the youngest, Liam was born. The middle children are Lip, Ian, Carl, and Debbie.       

“I love Lip, his cockiness makes you fall in love with him,” sophomore Megan Walkenhorst said.

The eighth season is the most recent season of Shameless and like all the other seasons has lots of struggles for the Gallagher family. Fiona, recently purchasing  a business, wrestles with the repairs. Lip deciding if college is for him. And Ian facing the challenges with his dream job.                                                                                                

“The newest season looks like it will be the best. The family working as a unit again makes me so happy,” junior Katie Akers said.

Watch Shameless to find out what the Gallaghers will be up to next.