Coachella 2019

Audrey Whalen, Reporter

Coachella 2019 is “going to be the best one yet” according to E!news.com. Headliners include Ariana Grande, Childish Gambino and Tame Impala.  Friday kicks off with Childish Gambino, Juice WRLD and Diplo.

“All days sound amazing, but the best will probably be Friday with Childish Gambino. He always puts on the best shows ”  senior Maria Saputo said.

Saturday has Tame Impala headlining with Weezer and Wiz Khalifa following, and is also the most expensive day to attend the three day music festival. attendees $505, according to Coachella.com/passes, for a ticket plus shuttle, not including hotel fees and food.

“If I could afford it, I would be going. But it is just way too expensive for my taste,” sophomore Brendan Price said.

Headlining Sunday is Ariana Grande and followed by is Khalid and Zedd. Since it is  last day of the festival, the tickets are cheaper. Costing the same price as friday.

“ Ariana Grande is going to be an amazing opening artist for Coachella,” Saputo said.

VIP tickets are available for  $999 per ticket And allows entrance to the Venue, VIP areas and Day Parking lots for all three days. VIP Pass holders may visit the GA Camping areas. VIP also offers speciality food and drink vendors, air conditioned restrooms, shaded seating areas.

Coachella for this year is currently sold out but if one would like to attend join the waitlist to see the massive music festival in the Coachella desert , they can visit the website .