Back In the Borderlands

Nolen Cooper, Reporter

The newest Borderlands game has been announced five years after the release of ‘Borderlands: the Pre-Sequel’.

“This game has some of the funniest and craziest character in any video game; it’s such a good game because of that and the world that it built around all the characters,” junior Jackson Fenner said.

Gearbox software announced the games release at PAX East, then a follow up trailer revealed the release date to be September 13.

“Borderlands is the best franchise of all time, every borderlands games is amazing,” sophomore Ashton Chmielewski said.

When Borderlands 3 launches there will be four different versions of the game, Standard, Deluxe, Super Deluxe and Diamond editions. When the game is pre ordered then the player will get a gold weapon pack for in game use. PS4 users also get a free Playstation theme when they pre order the game.

“The games story is the best part, after the second game ended they left the story open to do whatever they wanted, that’s what I’m most excited for,” sophomore Carl Weise said.

Borderlands 3 will be a 4 player, CO-OP, looter shooter, set in a sci-fi dystopian universe. The game will blalanceits over the top gun violence with its, wild and wacky humor.