Kendra Scott

Audrey Whalen, Reporter

The Kendra Scott brand has become very popular with some students. Some of her most popular styles include the Elisa pendant necklace, Betty stud earrings and Elaina adjustable chain bracelet.

“I love Kendra; her styles are so unique, and I can match all of my outfits to my necklaces,” junior Lauren Penny said.

The Elisa pendant necklace comes in a variety of different colors, chain and stone choices and cost around $85.

“I really enjoy that I get the option to choose my birth stone. The opal is so pretty in the pendant necklace, and it really sparkles,” junior Cierra Antonacci said.

Scott’s bracelets are also worn by many. Like the necklaces, the bracelet adornments come in many different colors, but they feature the Kendra Scott’s logo. The bracelets cost $50. Earrings are available to match the necklace and bracelet. They cost around $50 and have a variety or color and style options. 

“The earrings are a great way to make my outfits look “nice” without putting in the effort. They do not hurt after long periods of time either, which is a major plus,” sophomore Lindsay Kriger said.

About the Writer
Audrey Whalen, Reporter

Hi, my name is Audrey Whalen, I am a senior at Timberland and this is my second year on the newspaper staff.

I would like to consider myself a social butterfly. I try to go to every football game and I am apart of many clubs here at Timberland.

My passion in life is writing and teaching. After high school I plan on becoming a teacher and I cannot wait to better kids life’s as a teacher.