Teaser Trailer Toss Up

Mr.+Incredible+and+Jack+Jack+as+shown+in+the+%22Incredibles+2%22+teaser+trailer.+
Mr. Incredible and Jack Jack as shown in the

Mr. Incredible and Jack Jack as shown in the "Incredibles 2" teaser trailer.

Wikimedia.com

Wikimedia.com

Ryan Fredrick, Reporter

The teaser trailers for “Deadpool 2” and “Incredibles 2” have dropped. People have varying opinions on the trailers. Here are Timberland’s thoughts.

“I think they are fun to watch, it really gets you excited to see the movie. Although they have to be careful not to give anything too important away,” Hannah Lewis said.

Craig T. Nelson voiced Mr. Incredible/Bob Parr in the original film, with Holly Hunter as his wife Helen Parr/Elastigirl and Samuel L. Jackson as Mr. Incredible’s best friend Lucius Best/Frozone.

“I’m wondering why they waited so long for a sequel. I’m just hoping its not one of those sequels that ends up being terrible because of the large gap between the original source material and this,” junior Ashton Estill said.

Pixar gives people  one real-world shot: a suburban basement where Mr. Incredible (Craig T. Nelson) rejoices over his son’s new powers until a baby-sneeze sets off Jack-Jack’s eye lasers and burns a new part in his dad’s hair.

“Sometimes they can suck. They can just show something like a two second clip of something dumb. I liked the Deadpool one and the Incredibles 2 one was okay. He imitated Bob Ross and that was funny,” sophomore Nathan Kosydor said.

This is the second promotion for the Deadpool sequel that Fox has released so far. Earlier this year, in March, the first promo played in theaters before showings of the studio’s Wolverine movie “Logan”.

About the Writer
Ryan Fredrick, Reporter

Hi, I’m Ryan Fredrick, and I am a goofy weirdo.

My passion is comedy and making people laugh. When I get out of school, I plan on being an entertainer. I enjoy watching movies and quoting Pulp Fiction. I have a scar on my forehead from falling off the toilet when I was 3. I also thought I was a superhero and tried to fly off my table, but ended up cracking my head. My loyalty to my friends is  one of my greatest assets.